Tuesday, June 30, 2009♥
tossing and turning,upside down-ing the bottle(mineral water);
*
watching the screen thru the water-bottle;
*
playing my hair;
*
goyang-ing my kaki;
*
knocking the chair handle;
*
knocking the theater wall(its like very fun)
*
changing the seat style in every 5 minutes,
sudden bend over the right side,and sudden the left side;
AND
I actually have a feel sudden wanna do when IM watching it,
I,
I....
I felt my teeth very gatal,
mau bite the one who sit beside me....
hahahahaha
but ofcos I didnt loh,
cos I notice him watching the movie with his FULL ATTENTION
*
*
*
*
*
I done all these little action(xiao dong zuo)
WHILE
I was watching this movie
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
V
Transformer 2
Well,what i can say is
the content are just tooooo exaggerated