Hug♥Me
<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4925984733907051784?origin\x3dhttp://eternity-msteddy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Me♥


My Blog.
My Say.
My Rules.
BUT
That doesn't mean I'm unfriendly! :D





今日语♥~24/09/09


I admit I cheated,
Dont know why I did it
BUt I do regret it,
Nothing I can do or say can change the past
I was too young to see,
you were always there for me
Cant you see you punished me
more than enough already








MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Speak♥






Hug♥


Welcome to Ms Teddy Blog
看透人生,放弃下一秒的心跳,等待上天的指示
可是 争取 下一秒的拥有 当这一秒 心依然还在跳动
Photobucket
爱要耐心等待 仔细寻找 感觉很重要
宁可空白了手 等候一次 真心的拥抱
戴爱玲-对的人



Wednesday, April 29, 2009♥

24/04/09-Friday
Destination: Summit USJ Hotel
Out at:06:00pm
Back at:01:45am
Sleep at: 03:00am
Next day wake up at:01:00pm-stay home
*
*
*
*
*

Great Eastern-SSS annual dinner ,
We all back at 1pm and get ready(ban leng leng) for the cuming dinner.
Seriously,I don't really felt wanted to go and don't understand why me as the admin have to attend this dinner
Nevertheless, I went at last. Erm....
There are 430/440 peoples attending;
Erm...
The dinner was boring;
Erm...
I found NO lengchai,haha...
Nothing much can talk abt the dinner,
so lets just see the pictures bah.

~click on the picture to enlarge it~

waiting to be serve with the dishes
*hungry*



My boss
我最大的老板娘+老板
a very cute girl.
I ask her want sweet sweet not,
she immediatly look at her mum.
haha

the little girl's parents
I don't dare to dress in this way forever in my life
HAHA
I like this picture,
they both looks nice.
haha....
pregnant lady
No idea with this picture

Sonia Lim,
a very sweet and happy-go-lucky mother,
likes to talk with her...
My another pretty boss

Nic (portugese mix chinese)


oooooOO


haha...
silly us



这是我人生中,
真的第一次有那一种感觉,
*整张照片被破坏了*
所以.......我
哈哈




crazy...


his real name is YANG CHONG(serene's husband)
real one,no bluff
我完全没有预料到他也配合我拍这么笨的照片
拍完了这张照片后,他说了一句‘傻的’
我还以为他说我傻的,
因为我完全不知道他那么的配合我
看照片后才知道
哈哈
he likes to kacau me in the office,
likes to call my name for nothing whenever he pass by me
and he used to call me in a very high tone to lower tone...
like Ted...(shout) dy...(down and a long tone)


four admins girls and 2 boss(Angie+Serene)


After some crazier pictures,
this is the most serious picture with my boss
Angie Ng

I wondering why Angie push us(admins girls) one by one to took these kind of pic with them
SWT

haiz....
the kem kem guy
sometimes really felt wanted to throw him my sandal to shut his mouth in office


waiting to leave the ball room
damn tired!!!!
After that where I go?????
...........

...........

............
Me and Wan Yee zhen gai gai go -cui cui sui island for supper
haha...
we didnt really eat much la in the dinner...
busy-ing helpin them to hold the camera,damn sien



Look at this picture,
Its a lesson to girls,
Do not just put everything into your mouth,
Or else you will be that fat like me...
haha