Hug♥Me
<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4925984733907051784?origin\x3dhttp://eternity-msteddy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Me♥


My Blog.
My Say.
My Rules.
BUT
That doesn't mean I'm unfriendly! :D





今日语♥~24/09/09


I admit I cheated,
Dont know why I did it
BUt I do regret it,
Nothing I can do or say can change the past
I was too young to see,
you were always there for me
Cant you see you punished me
more than enough already








MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Speak♥






Hug♥


Welcome to Ms Teddy Blog
看透人生,放弃下一秒的心跳,等待上天的指示
可是 争取 下一秒的拥有 当这一秒 心依然还在跳动
Photobucket
爱要耐心等待 仔细寻找 感觉很重要
宁可空白了手 等候一次 真心的拥抱
戴爱玲-对的人



Friday, March 20, 2009♥

SINK or SWIM
.
When something happen,
would you rather to SINK or SWIM?
definately the latest will be chosen,
but,
by how you swim?
.
People may not understand how you really feel,
they cant even feel how fear you have,
they will just simply hope you can be strong,to live happily
they may just pushing you at the back,
to ask you to stand up to overcome all the things,
but they had neglected one thing ,
the most important thing,
THEY FORGOT TO WALK TOGETHER WITH YOU
they will just supporting you by TALK,
and keep pushing you at the back.
I guess,
The people staying in between the sink or swim situation,
will never likes the people who caring them
to just push them by talk
but without stand up together with them.

SINK or SWIM?