Thursday, October 2, 2008♥
Finally,you are the sportlight today.
~Jayson Lim~...I hate that u shout at me,eventhough I knw Im deserve it~use to pull ur shirt while walking in the street~etc.I hate that u beat my leg,eventhough I knw I deserve it too~ I use my leg to turn ur car's air-cond away(ya,i know i am rude enuf).I hate u never follow my words,eventhought its only 2 out of 10 times.~go shopping with me when u're no mood~buy me something and I just stay in the car~etc.I hate u dont allow my bear stay in ur car,eventhough I clearly understand that...that...that loh.
..
But,I like the way u sacrified urself bcs of me/us,~run towards ur car to get the umbrella while its raining heavily~sacrified ur money to dinner with me when i got nothing to eat~etc.I like the rules while we hang around,-shopping complex-~U use to carry all the things of mine&I just goyang my hand~U follow my step to enter the shops which for lady~U guai guai waiting outside while i was in the fitting room~U queue up for me when making payment.-cinema-~the combo we use to buy-2drinks with 1 pop corn~the movement we take out the drinks&pop corn~u'll finish the pop corn and nvr blame me to finish it eventhough Im the one who bising to buy it~the shoulder u allow me to lay on~u'll just kena my beat sudenly while its horrorThink tis is the rules only for u&me.-food court-~U'll just go to the stall and order the food for me.And now,There is something bothering ur mind,and you couldnt get the way out of it,what i can say is~~~No Worries,You are just GREAT~
.p/s:so now u knw wat i hate abt u?nvm,u stil have time to change it...haha~greatly appreciate it~
