Dear Giraffe:I heard your laughing voice with your happy tone today.
Times flew,
It's 1 year passed,
and I am able to heard your sweet voice again.
A very true,
a very enjoyable smile~
I am so glad to heard that,
you know I am sad for you too.
But now,
Its all gone,
We are tough,
nothing will kill us,right?
Today,a very stupid day,
purposely leave me a msg and ask for a call
At that time,
U really scared me,
I was thinking,is there something happen
Once I call u,
only know that u wanted to talk bullshit,
sumore nak kacau me...
Stupid!
.
I asked,
when u goin to England for futher your degree...
U this stupid fella...
memang a campion of SKL
U can just simply bullshit without the words gone through ur brain.....
U lie me that you will go to England on 15th Dec
U will never know at that moment,
my tears almost drop,
just bcs of 'bu se de'
U have had stay beside me for soooo many yearssss
Since 1999 until 2008...
and now 2008 almost over.
If u really gone,
who going to lend me their ears?
who going to share my happiness/sadness?
who I am going to consult?
Even U are not my only friend...
But your words always touch me
.
Anyways,
I am sincere to hope you good in future...
So,you dont have to worried about me,
and GIVE UP ur study ya...
haha
me hao lian...
=)
love ya!!!