Monday, June 16, 2008♥
When I was in form 4,
One day,
me and 3 of my darlings,
Jun,Giraffe&Lily
fours of us went to register to have a driving licence test.
.
After we registed,
we went for a lunch at somewhere near my house,
After we finish our lunch,
We walk to a place dont know for what la,
already forgoten such a long story,
.
The way we walking through,
a lorry with a fast speed and suden stop beside us,
At that time,
if u were me or one of my darling,
what will you do?
.
Here the story come,
you might think its funny,
stupid,
or its normal action.
.
Once the lorry stoped beside me,
I dun even got time to check the situation,
and my dear Jun already catch my hand and RUN,
YES,
exactly,RUN
I was like,
stun,
I dont even know what was happening and Jun just catch my hand and ask me RUN
and she shouted to ask us RUN
And Im just stupid stupid follow her to run together,
After that,
Giraffe and Lily also run too,
Jun and me is the faster,
and Lily is the later,
We dont even care what happening at the back,
but I just heard Lily kept on screaming on us.
.
After that we saw that lorry already went away and laughing at us,
then only me and Jun stop running,
And we heard that malay guy said that they are just collecting the rubbish.
.
*PENGSAN*
.
After that only I got chance to ask my dear Jun,
why she wanted to run,
then she said how if they wanted to kidnap us?
Soooo funny...
.
Lily didnt even run I thk,
Maybe she only run for a short way,
after that her sandal spoild liao...
damn funny...
If that fella really wanted to kidnap us,
she will be the first one kena,
The time she ''tuo-ing' her sandal
and kept on shouted on us,
and tell us the fella only collecting the rubbish beside the road,
but none of us listen to her,
we are just tooooo busy to RUN AWAY
.
While the fella said that he only wanted to collect the rubbish,
then my dear Giraffe
her brain memang 'sai lei' de maaaaaaaa
she sumore answer people that,
We are not scared on them,
we are just trying to chasing the cab...
.
So funnyyyy
.
Once we recall about this,
We will still laughing on our own.
It will always in my mind.
Jun&Lily
Giraffe&Me