Hug♥Me
<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4925984733907051784?origin\x3dhttp://eternity-msteddy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Me♥


My Blog.
My Say.
My Rules.
BUT
That doesn't mean I'm unfriendly! :D





今日语♥~24/09/09


I admit I cheated,
Dont know why I did it
BUt I do regret it,
Nothing I can do or say can change the past
I was too young to see,
you were always there for me
Cant you see you punished me
more than enough already








MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Speak♥






Hug♥


Welcome to Ms Teddy Blog
看透人生,放弃下一秒的心跳,等待上天的指示
可是 争取 下一秒的拥有 当这一秒 心依然还在跳动
Photobucket
爱要耐心等待 仔细寻找 感觉很重要
宁可空白了手 等候一次 真心的拥抱
戴爱玲-对的人



Monday, June 9, 2008♥

If you know me well,
you will know how is my dressing style
U will rally see me wear T-shirt,
with sleeves
But now,
working...
haiz..
everyday have to wear formal,
not really formal,
but its also annoying me...
''
''
''
''
''
SEE




Oh,
My god,
me myself also canot tahan
''

''
''
''
''
Between,
my boss just back from Alaska
and she bought me a bear as a souvenir
and bracelets for my colleagues
Another one thing very funny
We went to Blue Junction to have lunch with my friends
then my boy's friend order a chickenchop with rice
Once the set meal is here,
my friend sudden said the cooker very amusing
then me and my other friend asked what happen.''
''
''
''
'' And then we all laughin at him
and we said that the cooker admire at him.
haha