Wednesday, May 21, 2008♥
~~Hoho~~
Today is my second days of work...
I work in Great Eastern Insurance Company
I don't know all those policiessss,
but luckily,
my colleagues are allvery nice,
They very take care of me,
they help me to settle all my mess~~
haha
And we lunch together,
and even back also walk out to the office together,
they will wait together with u if u stil haven finish your work.
Sooo nice hor...
(AT THE MOMENT LA)
.
The first day of work,mean yesterday,
many of my friends soooo concern abt me.
They sms me and ask how was my first day.
haha...
thanks a lot dude
At first,
is my sister,msg me and ask have I take my lunch.
Second,is my dear giraffe,
she msg me and ask the same thing.
And the third...
haha
is my dear JUN.
She called me for 2times,
but I didnt answer bcs Im tooooo busy ON THE FIRST DAY
and so she sms me and ask:
How was ur first day?The colleagues are nice to u?
haha
I reply her that my colleagues are very nice,
and she reply me that Im so lucky,
cos her's colleagues not gud...
Fourth,is one of my net friend,
His name also call Teddy,
haha...
opps...
Now only I rmb that I didnt reply his msg leh...
Soooo sorry,Teddy,
forget..haha
(I know that u read my blog,haha)
He msg me and ask the same things as above...
Comes to the fifth person,
is Sze Mun,
also asking the same question...
But if Im not mistaken,
I didnt reply her...
cos after back from work,Im just too tired and so lazy,
thats why I didnt reply.
The sixth person is MY DAD...
He ask me do somebody bully me?
haha~~
And also...also
Mei Yan should be the first person to msg me...
but she didnt ask anything...
She wish me gud luck and all the best...
.
And now...
Lets talk about my interviewsssss history.
.
First company-an event company.
The manager also from KBU College,
same as mine.
He asked me go for the second times interview which is pratical interview,
means I have to handle those fussy,nasty,unfriendly's customer.
But I gave up,
Cos Im damn worried with my suck english.
.
Second company-a survey company.
I dun really like the environment,
and so I rejected the offer too.
But the company called me again ask me go for the second times of interview,
I cheat on the person who called me,
that Im already start my job.
.
Third company-a trademark company,
sumwhr near my hse,
I went for the interview with my simply mood,
Didnt felt wanna talk to the interviewer,
just answer what the manager asked.
And so,
haha,
ofcos I didnt get the job la...
.
Fourth company-Asus technology company
The main company is in Taiwan.
The manager(Pauline) are very nice,
the first time she called me,
she asked if it safe for me to work at KL,
bcs Im a girl with no own posses,
She didnt ask me a lot of question,
just some basic Q,like 'will you further ur degree' and so on
She somemore taught me to write 2.1k for my expected salary.
She said if I put higher,
then after deduct by her boss I will still get a high pay...
If I put lower,
after deduction,I will left nothing.
The next interview is with her boss, a taiwanese.
(this is the first time I interview in mandarin for all the way)
.
The fifht company-is a Handphone company.
The company produce the broadband for laptop.
They offer me 1.2k,
but i rejected,
cos the company located at KL,
with so low offer,
ofcos I dun1 la...
.
The sixth company-Great Eastern Insurance
Somewhere near my hse,
Also the same,
I went for interview with my simply mood.
I never ask anything again,
I just answer all the questions.
And they hire me immediately.
I just simply to promise the boss,
cos what I want is to wait for the Asus
If they wan me,I wil definately work for it.
(FINISH,no more other interviewsssss)
I went to this insurance company for interview on friday,945am,
and also the same day I went to the Asus to met the boss,230pm.
At first the insurance co. ask me to start my job on June,
and I accept the offer.
Bcs what I thk is Asus will let me know on the spot if they want me.
Whose know,Pauline called me on yesterday (tuesday).
Which mean I already start my job.
She ask me to quit my current job and work for her.
She sumore taugh me how to quit.
haha
She blame me that I never give her time to 'siu fa siu fa'
cos she have to interview almost 40++ intervieweessss
and monday is holiday sumore.
Pauline told me that she dont want me to in so early,
bcs she will go to taiwan this week,
she worried that I will ken bully by other.
Shes like very thoughful ho?
Anyway,
I dont thk I will 'JUMP'
bcs they didnt apply EPF for the employees
but they paid the 13% cash to the emlpoyees
And if I accept the offer,
I have to sign the contract,
Its like very tricky.
Its very far also...
so I dun thk I will accept.
She will call me again once she is back from taiwan.
.
My story END loh!!!