My Blog.
My Say.
My Rules. BUT
That doesn't mean I'm unfriendly! :D
今日语♥~24/09/09
I admit I cheated,
Dont know why I did it
BUt I do regret it,
Nothing I can do or say can change the past
I was too young to see,
you were always there for me
Cant you see you punished me
more than enough already
Welcome to Ms Teddy Blog 看透人生,放弃下一秒的心跳,等待上天的指示 可是 争取 下一秒的拥有 当这一秒 心依然还在跳动 爱要耐心等待 仔细寻找 感觉很重要 宁可空白了手 等候一次 真心的拥抱 戴爱玲-对的人
Thursday, May 1, 2008♥
Today is Labour Day Promise to go shop with my dear giraffe and Mei San, but i FFK(fong fei kei) at last minutes,haha,due to went out with my *FAMILY* Ofcos family is always important than friends, but friends always important than BF---for me!!
Today,I went to genting AGAIN after 2days back from genting~ So funny,rite? But doesnt matter, for me,going to where also not a problem, as long as IM spending my time with my LOVED FAMILY***
28/04/08-29/04/08 . was at Genting with my coursemate, which from now on I will not seem them oftenly, . OH MY GOD........ . THAT is my first react once i know which apartment Im going to stay at~~~ . Its RIA APARTMENT...but luckily is Selangor one,NOT THE PAHANG one ELSE I really duno how....... After we check in and wanna put down our laggage, and so we go and look for the apt, the apt was in level 21, all the way we go UP, the elevator,the corridor ~~fiu~~fiu~~ terrible!!!!!! u wil just felt very very uncomfortable... I dun even dare to go toilet once i step in the apt, AND SOOO, I tahan until we go FIRST WORLD, After I met up one of my other friend then only I look for the nearest toilet which is inside the CASINO, Night is cuming~~ I have to go back to the apt and get ready to SLEEP, but Im no longer tat scare like afternoon, the only problem annonying me cant sleep well is ~~IM TOO COLD~~ I cool until 2 of my leg was trembling even its inside the blanket I cant even fall asleep, at that time... IM like a prawn,cant even put straight my legs and so,i paste my foot on wei's leg to get some warm, but its only help a little,not enuf to let me sleep, after some time,I try to move my cushion, and i wake wei up by no mean, He suden look at me like ""'WHATS GOIN ON?"" i told him that im too cool til i cant sleep, and he faster help me PACK my legsss,, Yes,exactly, He used the blanket to cover two of my legs tightly, after that only i can asleep... *DO NOT MISUNDERSTANDING* At first,me and 2girls in one room with queen size bed, IM the one to sleep in the middle and also my head in the middle with 2 of the pillow, After that,Wei not dare to sleep alone in other room which it is the most queit and terrible room, and so,he move the queen size bed into my room, Its imposible that Im sooo stupid to squeez together and why not I choose to sleep comfort a bit? Wei not a stranger somemores, So I just move down thr and sleep together with wei, whose know I didnt sleep more better, terbalik cant sleep at all... but luckily bcs of wei's smart, think of the way to bungkus my leg,then only i can slp.. even a while...haha ~JUST THAT~
01/05/08
TODAY I WENT TO GENTING AGAIN~~~ hoho... I went in to the Chin Swee temple, the Mushroom Garden, the place which I didnt go with my coursemate, the weather was bad when I was in genting with y cousemate, kept raining,til we cant go anyway... But me and my family only stay 2hours in genting... Cos too many ppl til v cant get any parking... So...lets see the picture bah~~~
My lovely Parents
with kelsen~~their first grandson Chin Swee temple,the view sooo nice&comfortable~~
~~the god which i believed most~~
YUMMY YUMMY~~~~~~~
NO PICTURE TAKEN with my coursemate
WEIRD....
duno y~~~
the only one picture i took when together with them~~~